Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

On The Way to TTV!


I finally found my Ansco Twin-Lens camera and now just have to make a few adjustments to shoot through the viewfinder. My initial test shots were nowhere near being focused but they had an interesting, and unique to each shot, bright spot in the image.The image above is, as everyone can clearly see, a windsor style chair with a large plant in the background. I do like the roughness this can bring back to photography especially when living in an area, and age, where film has simply become impractical. I suppose it could all be handled through the mail but where's the instant gratification in that? I will be posting my progress right here for your voyeuristic pleasure so stay tuned and keep coming back!

1 comment:

  1. Just found my Kodak Duaflex II but it doesn't seem to have a way to focus! Any hints?

    ReplyDelete