Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blogxperiment!

In starting a blog for the Propanicus Moon Etsy store the question has become whether to use Blogspot/Blogger or Wordpress. I know that there are more options but these are the two I am familiar with. My initial reaction is that Blogspot looks to be the goto site for the artsy-craftsy set and could quite easily generate much more traffic. Wordpress, however, has a much more logical and extensive Dashboard making editing and tracking a breeze. There are more pros and cons for each site and I will get to them as this trial progresses. For now I will be listing the same post on each site and see what floats to the top. Please feel free to comment and throw in your two cents - more opinions are always welcome. Most importantly; if you like what you're seeing Spread The Word!!

No comments:

Post a Comment